What it’s for
- Automated performance regression testing of new patches.
- When a new patch is received, automatically test
and determine if it degrades performance or causes other issues
on one or more architectures.
- Provides input to maintainers on whether to accept patches or request rework.
- The Dashboard currently provides performance deltas for each patch
compared to the expected numbers of each architecture.
- The scope may expand in future:
test DPDK-enabled applications, use lab for demos, etc.